If you have a pre -plan for visiting religious and romantic places in odisha then do not worry we are here to helping you .first of all we will want you to visit most famous religious place named Lord Lingaraj temple,Raja rani temple , Mukteswar temple etc.......You have to roaming Udaygiri ,Khandgiri,Nandankanan zoo that is very very suitable for students and so little children Buddha Jayanti Park also visited by you.
This offer is valid for online full payments via PayTM only. Vehicle is subject to availability.
Check out different payment Option - http://travelhelp.co/payment.php
Note :- 01.This offer is not valid in peak days.
02.Vehicle can not be detained for any other services or visiting places.
On arrival at Bhuabaneswar airport our cab will receive you, after that drive towards Dhauligiri ,Lingaraj Temple then visit Odisha State Museum .
After lunch you have to visit many places like Khandagiri ,Buddha Jayanti Park and Tribal Museum.Then time is permitted to visit Nandankanan Zoological Park.
Drop at Bhubaneswar airport.
1) Toll & parking taxes
2) Driver bat And night halt
3) Driver + vehicle + All petrol and fuel
1) Any Airfare / Train Fare
2) Travel Insurance
3) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
5) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide , other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
6) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
7) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
8) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
9) GST extra (as applicable)
1) 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
2) 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
3) 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
1) 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
2) Within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
3) Within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
4) Within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa, is also popularly known as the "Temple City of India". Being the seat of Tribhubaneswar or 'Lord Lingaraj', Bhubaneswar is an important Hindu pilgrimage centre. Hundreds of temples dot the landscape of the Old Town, which once boasted of more than 2000 temples. Bhubaneswar is the place where temple building activities of Orissan style flowered from its very inception to its fullest culmination extending over a period of over one thousand years.
There are many small temples which are functional or non functional within walking distance from the Lingaraja temple. Some of them are Koti theetheshwara, which has a huge holy pond in front of it ;Parashurama temple, Kedar Gowri temple, Mukteshwar and sidheshwar.
Khandhigiri broken hill. It is located opposite to Udaya giri caves. There is a functional temple there dedicated to Kali, Durga and Hanuman. There is also a Jain temple with 24 teerthankaras. It is very interesting to note the details of the Kali and Durga temple with significant sculptures along the walls
The Nandankanan Zoo, just outside Bhubaneswar, has the world's largest "collection" of white tigers, a mutation almost always the result of close relatives breeding, now mostly in captivity.
They're not albinos, as their black (or chocolate brown) stripes indicate. Among the other effects of the recessive gene that gives them white rather than orange fur are: 1) They're always cross-eyed. 2) They're larger than their "normal" tigers.