if you have times in hand then once keep your footstep in puri konark and bhubaneswar so that you can get more and more knowledge about religious places,religious places and most romantic places .It is said that "Where there is a will there is a way "if you are really interested to visiting then this package provides you like these place named Konark, Chandravga Sea Beach Then Drop At Puri.
1) Toll & parking taxes
2) Driver bat And night halt
3) Driver + vehicle + All petrol and fuel
1) Any Airfare / Train Fare
2) Travel Insurance
3) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
5) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide , other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
6) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
7) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
8) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
9) GST extra (as applicable)
1) 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
2) 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
3) 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
1) 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
2) Within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
3) Within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
4) Within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Konark Sun Temple
The Konark Sun Temple (also spelled Konarak) is a 13th-century Hindu temple dedicated to the sun god. Shaped like a giant chariot, the temple is known for the exquisite stone carvings that cover the entire structure.
The Konark Sun Temple is the most popular tourist destination in Orissa and has been a World Heritage Site since 1984. It is located in the village of Konark, which is 35km north of Puri on the coast of the Bay of Bengal.
Chandrabhaga Sea Beach
Chandrabhaga beach is very close to the Konark temple. The Chandrabhaga Beach is usually a quiet retreat into nature's inviting arms and is popular with tourists looking for solitude to reflect upon their sojourn so far.
Ramchandi Temple is located on the way from Konark to Puri. It is a shrine of Godess and it is said that Lord Ram visited this temple. Behind the temple they have boating facility. Could not stay longer in this place as had to move to Puri. Nice place to visit.