Golden triangle tour packages
Day 01 - Puri Local Konark
You will pick up from Puri Railway station or hotels, then drive towards world famous Lord Jagannath temple. Visit Sunargourang Temple, Bedi Hanuman Mandir, Mata Math And Then seek Bliss Visiting Lokanath temple. You will definitely fall in love with beauty of Puri Konark marine drive road while drive towards Konark.
After Reaching At Konark Visit World Famous Konark Sun temple And On the Returning to Puri, Enjoy Chandravag Sea Beach And Ramchandi Temple.
Night Stay At Puri.
Day 02 - Puri - Chillika lake
After early morning breakfast Drive towards famous Chillika lake(Satapada) for Boating. there also many places to visit Like Sea mouth, Dolphin, Nalaban Bird Sanctuary popularly named by lovers beach most popular place for lovers.Then Return To Puri On the way Visit Sacred Alaranath Temple.
Night Stay At Puri.
Day 03 - Puri - Pipil
In early morning breakfast Drive towards Pipil Popular for canopy , On The Way Visit RaghurajPur is famous for handcraft Village then after Visit And Seek Bliss From Sakhigopal Temple.
Night Stay At Puri.
Day 04 - Puri - Bhubaneswar
One the last day of journey you will visit Bhubaneswar Local visiting places like Lingaraj Temple, Kedar gouri Temple, Dhauli, Khandagiri, Udaygiri and Nandankanan Zoo. Then Return To Puri/Bhubaneswar For dropping.
your Golden triangle tour packages Ends here..
1) Accommodation on twin share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar
2) Meals as per the itinerary. (B = Breakfast)
3) Transport in air conditioned vehicle for all sightseeing tours, arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary.
4) Toll & parking taxes
5) Driver + vehicle + all petrol and fuel
1) Chilika Lake (Boating) Charges Extra
2) Any Airfare / Train Fare
3) Travel Insurance
4) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
5) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
6) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
7) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
8) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions and other unexpected reason
9) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
10) GST extra (as applicable)
1) After checking holiday package details sent via email id and website link, customer has to pay 10% of booking amount for hotel confirmation.
2) After receiving money, hotel details will be shared with contact details.
3) Customer has to verify hotel booking details as mentioned in the given package with hotel front office.
4) Customer has to notify to the company if there is any dissatisfaction with given hotel in respect to details shared in mentioned holiday package.
5) Company executive will clarify and solve the miscommunication upto the 100% satisfaction of customer.
6) In any case customer wants to change given property; Company executive will arrange alternative solutions as soon as possible.
7) Customer has to pay rest 40% of the package cost for booking confirmation within 24 hours of hotel confirmation.
1) Customer can cancel his / her booking within 24 hours of first 10% payment of hotel confirmation.
2) Customer has to share valid reason for cancellation.
3) 10% payment will be refunded within 24 hours.
4) After package booking confirmation, customer can also cancel his / her booking.
5) Refund amount of canceled holiday package will be calculated according to booked property cancellation policy, concerned agency for extra activity.
6) Refund amount will be credited to customer account within 7 working days.
The Nandankanan Zoo, just outside Bhubaneswar, has the world's largest "collection" of white tigers, a mutation almost always the result of close relatives breeding, now mostly in captivity. They're not albinos, as their black (or chocolate brown) stripes indicate. Among the other effects of the recessive gene that gives them white rather than orange fur are: 1) They're always cross-eyed. 2) They're larger than their "normal" tigers.
Jagannath Temple The temple is an important pilgrimage destination for many Hindu traditions, particularly worshippers of Krishna and Vishnu, and part of the Char Dham pilgrimages that a Hindu is expected to make in one's lifetime.It shows a Light of immortality owned against the powers of negation, that the universal spirit adopted whole Oriya society. Spiritual Significance and Jagannath culture transfers the tourist from abroad.