There is said "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."so we should always visit some historical places in our life time.If you have chance to keep your footstep in historical placesTemple city tour provides you so many historical places like Khandagiri and dhauligiri caves in bhubaneswar.where you can get more knowledge about our past worriers and their dignity that inspires you to go forward in your life.
On arrival at puri railway station, meet and greet our tour representative who will receive you.Then drive towards Bhubaneswar First visit Dhauligiri, Khandagiri Caves, Udaygiri, Rajarani Temple, Kedargouri Temple, Ram Mandir and Lingaraj Temple where lord shiv is worshiped. After some time rest, go ahead to Odisha State Museum and also Nandankanan Zoological Park will be visited by you.
Drop at Puri Railway Station /Bhubaneswar Airport Ya Railway Station.
1) Toll & parking taxes
2) Driver bat And night halt
3) Driver + vehicle + All petrol and fuel
1) Any Airfare / Train Fare
2) Travel Insurance
3) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
5) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide , other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
6) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
7) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
8) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
9) GST extra (as applicable)
1) 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
2) 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
3) 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
1) 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
2) Within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
3) Within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
4) Within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa, is also popularly known as the "Temple City of India". Being the seat of Tribhubaneswar or 'Lord Lingaraj', Bhubaneswar is an important Hindu piligrimage centre. Hundreds of temples dot the landscape of the Old Town, which once boasted of more than 2000 temples. Bhubaneswar is the place where temple building activities of Orissan style flowered from its very inception to its fullest culmination extending over a period of over one thousand years.
There are many small temples which are functional or non functional within walking distance from the Lingaraj temple. Some of them are Koti teethreshwar, which has a huge holy pond in front of it ;Parashurama temple, Kedar Gouri temple, Mukteshwar and sidheshwar.
Khandagiri broken hill. It is located opposite to Udaya giri caves. There is a functional temple there dedicated to Kali, Durga and Hanuman. There is also a Jain temple with 24 teerthankaras. It is very interesting to note the details of the Kali and Durga temple with significant sculptures along the walls.
The Nandankanan Zoo, just outside Bhubaneswar, has the world's largest "collection" of white tigers, a mutation almost always the result of close relatives breeding, now mostly in captivity.
They're not albinos, as their black (or chocolate brown) stripes indicate. Among the other effects of the recessive gene that gives them white rather than orange fur are: 1) They're always cross-eyed. 2) They're larger than their "normal" tigers.