Puri Konark Sun temple Taxi Services
Puri Konark taxi services is available in puri. Puri taxi provides best cabs in Puri for puri and Konark local sightseeing. Pre-Book Your Taxi Online, Pick up Available from Puri Railway Station, Puri Bus Stand, and Other Locations of Puri . Our Puri Konark taxi fare is Very reasonable & Provides 24 Hours Car rental Services from Puri.
1) Toll & parking taxes
2) Driver bat And night halt
3) Driver + vehicle + All petrol and fuel
1) Any Airfare / Train Fare
2) Travel Insurance
3) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
5) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide , other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
6) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
7) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
8) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
9) GST extra (as applicable)
1) 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
2) 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
3) 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
1) 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
2) Within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
3) Within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
4) Within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
The temple is an important pilgrimage destination for many Hindu traditions, particularly worshippers of Krishna and Vishnu, and part of the Char Dham pilgrimages that a Hindu is expected to make in one's lifetime.It shows a Light of immortality owned against the powers of negation, that the universal spirit adopted whole Oriya society. Spiritual Significance and Jagannath culture transfers the tourist from abroad.
Known as the Garden House of Jagannath, the Gundicha temple stands in the centre of a beautiful garden, surrounded by compound walls on all sides. It lies at a distance of about 3 kilometres from the Shrimandira, the main Temple of Jagannath. The two temples are located at the two ends of theBada Danda (Grand Avenue) which is the pathway for the Rath Yatra.
Konark Sun Temple
The Konark Sun Templeis a 13th-century Hindu temple dedicated to the sun god. Shaped like a giant chariot, the temple is known for the exquisite stone carvings that cover the entire structure.
The Konark Sun Temple is the most popular tourist destination in Orissa and has been a World Heritage Site since 1984. It is located in the village of Konark, which is 35km north of Puri on the coast of the Bay of Bengal.
Chandrabhaga beach is very close to the Konark temple. The Chandrabhaga Beach is usually a quiet retreat into nature's inviting arms and is popular with tourists looking for solitude to reflect upon their sojourn so far.