This trip is highly
recommended if you are in a mood to enjoy nature at leisure.
Pick up from puri hotel or puri railway station, then you will redirect to Asia`s second largest lagoon where you can see Dolphin while boating And Then Visit Nalaban Bird Sanctuary. Experience the beauty of Sea Mouth where Chilika Lake connected with Bay of Bengal. There is a beautiful Island where you can spend few hours getting relax from crowded busy life.
On the way return to Puri, you will visit Alarnath Temple at Bramhagiri.
1) Accommodation on twin share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar
2) Meals as per the itinerary. (B = Breakfast)
3) Transport in air conditioned vehicle for all sightseeing tours, arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary.
4) Toll & parking taxes
5) Driver + vehicle + all petrol and fuel
1) Chilika Lake (Boating) Charges Extra
2) Any Airfare / Train Fare
3) Travel Insurance
4) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
5) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
6) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
7) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
8) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions and other unexpected reason
9) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
10) GST extra (as applicable)
1) After checking holiday package details sent via email id and website link, customer has to pay 10% of booking amount for hotel confirmation.
2) After receiving money, hotel details will be shared with contact details.
3) Customer has to verify hotel booking details as mentioned in the given package with hotel front office.
4) Customer has to notify to the company if there is any dissatisfaction with given hotel in respect to details shared in mentioned holiday package.
5) Company executive will clarify and solve the miscommunication upto the 100% satisfaction of customer.
6) In any case customer wants to change given property; Company executive will arrange alternative solutions as soon as possible.
7) Customer has to pay rest 40% of the package cost for booking confirmation within 24 hours of hotel confirmation.
1) Customer can cancel his / her booking within 24 hours of first 10% payment of hotel confirmation.
2) Customer has to share valid reason for cancellation.
3) 10% payment will be refunded within 24 hours.
4) After package booking confirmation, customer can also cancel his / her booking.
5) Refund amount of canceled holiday package will be calculated according to booked property cancellation policy, concerned agency for extra activity.
6) Refund amount will be credited to customer account within 7 working days.