There is a proverb "Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life".Religion is a part of our life So if you are really interested to visit many religious places in odisha then puri is best place to round all religious places. where there are many religious places like Sun temple,Ramchandi temple and lovers beach to keep you in pleasure mood.
Pick up from Puri hotel or Puri railway station, then you will redirect to see world famous Konark Sun Temple. On the way you will see Ramchandi Temple which is situated on the sea shore of bay of bengal. Here you will find spirituality among beauty of nature. Then you will get few minutes at Chandrabhaga Beach.
At last enjoy beautiful scrupture of famous artistis at sun temple Konark.
After that you will return to Puri, you will drop at hotel or Puri railway station to start your onward journey.
1) Toll & parking taxes
2) Driver bat And night halt
3) Driver + vehicle + All petrol and fuel
1) Any Airfare / Train Fare
2) Travel Insurance
3) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
5) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide , other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
6) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
7) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, Vehicle Malfunctions and other unexpected reason
8) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
9) GST extra (as applicable)
1) 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
2) 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
3) 15 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
1) 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
2) Within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
3) Within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
4) Within 3 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
Konark Sun Temple
The Konark Sun Temple (also spelled Konarak) is a 13th-century Hindu temple dedicated to the sun god. Shaped like a giant chariot, the temple is known for the exquisite stone carvings that cover the entire structure.
The Konark Sun Temple is the most popular tourist destination in Orissa and has been a World Heritage Site since 1984. It is located in the village of Konark, which is 35km north of Puri on the coast of the Bay of Bengal.
Chandrabhaga beach is very close to the Konark temple. The Chandrabhaga Beach is usually a quiet retreat into nature's inviting arms and is popular with tourists looking for solitude to reflect upon their sojourn so far.
Ramchandi Temple is located on the way from Konark to Puri. It is a shrine of Godess and it is said that Lord Ram visited this temple. Behind the temple they have boating facility. Could not stay longer in this place as had to move to Puri. Nice place to visit.