Details - Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Temple, Mata Math, bedi hanuman Mandir, Sea Beach, Ramchandi temple, Konark Sun Temple, Chandravaga Sea Beach.
Pickup - from Puri at 10:00 AM
Details - Alaranath Temple, Chilika Lake(Boating), Dolphin, Sea Mouth, Nalaban Bird Sanctaury
Pickup - from Puri at 08:00 AM
Details - Dhauligiri, Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, Kedargouri Temple, Khandagiri, Udaygiri, Nandankanan Zoo.
Pickup - from Puri at 10:00 AM
1) Accommodation on twin share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar
2) Meals as per the itinerary. (B = Breakfast)
3) Transport in air conditioned vehicle for all sightseeing tours, arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary.
4) Toll & parking taxes
5) Driver + vehicle + all petrol and fuel
1) Chilika Lake (Boating) Charges Extra
2) Any Airfare / Train Fare
3) Travel Insurance
4) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
5) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
6) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
7) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
8) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions and other unexpected reason
9) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
10) GST extra (as applicable)
1) After checking holiday package details sent via email id and website link, customer has to pay 10% of booking amount for hotel confirmation.
2) After receiving money, hotel details will be shared with contact details.
3) Customer has to verify hotel booking details as mentioned in the given package with hotel front office.
4) Customer has to notify to the company if there is any dissatisfaction with given hotel in respect to details shared in mentioned holiday package.
5) Company executive will clarify and solve the miscommunication upto the 100% satisfaction of customer.
6) In any case customer wants to change given property; Company executive will arrange alternative solutions as soon as possible.
7) Customer has to pay rest 40% of the package cost for booking confirmation within 24 hours of hotel confirmation.
1) Customer can cancel his / her booking within 24 hours of first 10% payment of hotel confirmation.
2) Customer has to share valid reason for cancellation.
3) 10% payment will be refunded within 24 hours.
4) After package booking confirmation, customer can also cancel his / her booking.
5) Refund amount of canceled holiday package will be calculated according to booked property cancellation policy, concerned agency for extra activity.
6) Refund amount will be credited to customer account within 7 working days.
Chilika lake Chilka Lake - Asia's largest brackish water lagoon with water spread ranging from 1165 sq km m the rainy season to 906 sq km in the dry season is nestled in the heart of the coastal Odisha (Orissa). It extends from Bhusandpur in Puri district in the North to Rambha-Malud in Ganjan district in the South, separated from the Bay of Bengal by a 60 km long narrow strip of marshy islands and sand-flats.
Konark Sun Temple The Konark Sun Temple (also spelled Konarak) is a 13th-century Hindu temple dedicated to the sun god. Shaped like a giant chariot, the temple is known for the exquisite stone carvings that cover the entire structure. The Konark Sun Temple is the most popular tourist destination in Orissa and has been a World Heritage Site since 1984. It is located in the village of Konark, which is 35km north of Puri on the coast of the Bay of Bengal.
Jagannath Temple The temple is an important pilgrimage destination for many Hindu traditions, particularly worshippers of Krishna and Vishnu, and part of the Char Dham pilgrimages that a Hindu is expected to make in one's lifetime.It shows a Light of immortality owned against the powers of negation, that the universal spirit adopted whole Oriya society. Spiritual Significance and Jagannath culture transfers the tourist from abroad.