If you have a pre -plan for visiting religious and romantic places in odisha then do not worry we are here to helping you .first of all we will want you to visit most famous religious place named Lord Lingaraj temple,Raja rani temple , Mukteswar temple etc.......You have to roaming Udaygiri ,Khandgiri,Nandankanan zoo that is very very suitable for students and so little children Buddha Jayanti Park also visited by you.
This offer is valid for online full payments via PayTM only. Vehicle is subject to availability.
Check out different payment Option - http://travelhelp.co/payment.php
Note :- 01.This offer is not valid in peak days.
02.Vehicle can not be detained for any other services or visiting places.
On arrival at Bhuabaneswar airport our cab will receive you, after that drive towards Dhauligiri ,Lingaraj Temple then visit Odisha State Museum .
After lunch you have to visit many places like Khandagiri ,Buddha Jayanti Park and Tribal Museum.Then time is permitted to visit Nandankanan Zoological Park.
Drop at Bhubaneswar airport.
1) Accommodation on twin share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar
2) Meals as per the itinerary. (B = Breakfast)
3) Transport in air conditioned vehicle for all sightseeing tours, arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary.
4) Toll & parking taxes
5) Driver + vehicle + all petrol and fuel
1) Chilika Lake (Boating) Charges Extra
2) Any Airfare / Train Fare
3) Travel Insurance
4) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
5) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
6) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
7) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
8) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions and other unexpected reason
9) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
10) GST extra (as applicable)
1) After checking holiday package details sent via email id and website link, customer has to pay 10% of booking amount for hotel confirmation.
2) After receiving money, hotel details will be shared with contact details.
3) Customer has to verify hotel booking details as mentioned in the given package with hotel front office.
4) Customer has to notify to the company if there is any dissatisfaction with given hotel in respect to details shared in mentioned holiday package.
5) Company executive will clarify and solve the miscommunication upto the 100% satisfaction of customer.
6) In any case customer wants to change given property; Company executive will arrange alternative solutions as soon as possible.
7) Customer has to pay rest 40% of the package cost for booking confirmation within 24 hours of hotel confirmation.
1) Customer can cancel his / her booking within 24 hours of first 10% payment of hotel confirmation.
2) Customer has to share valid reason for cancellation.
3) 10% payment will be refunded within 24 hours.
4) After package booking confirmation, customer can also cancel his / her booking.
5) Refund amount of canceled holiday package will be calculated according to booked property cancellation policy, concerned agency for extra activity.
6) Refund amount will be credited to customer account within 7 working days.
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa, is also popularly known as the "Temple City of India". Being the seat of Tribhubaneswar or 'Lord Lingaraj', Bhubaneswar is an important Hindu pilgrimage centre. Hundreds of temples dot the landscape of the Old Town, which once boasted of more than 2000 temples. Bhubaneswar is the place where temple building activities of Orissan style flowered from its very inception to its fullest culmination extending over a period of over one thousand years.
There are many small temples which are functional or non functional within walking distance from the Lingaraja temple. Some of them are Koti theetheshwara, which has a huge holy pond in front of it ;Parashurama temple, Kedar Gowri temple, Mukteshwar and sidheshwar.
Khandhigiri broken hill. It is located opposite to Udaya giri caves. There is a functional temple there dedicated to Kali, Durga and Hanuman. There is also a Jain temple with 24 teerthankaras. It is very interesting to note the details of the Kali and Durga temple with significant sculptures along the walls
The Nandankanan Zoo, just outside Bhubaneswar, has the world's largest "collection" of white tigers, a mutation almost always the result of close relatives breeding, now mostly in captivity.
They're not albinos, as their black (or chocolate brown) stripes indicate. Among the other effects of the recessive gene that gives them white rather than orange fur are: 1) They're always cross-eyed. 2) They're larger than their "normal" tigers.