Puri Konark Bhubaneswar Taxi Services
Puri konark bhubaneswar taxi services is available in puri. Puri taxi provides best cabs in Puri for puri konark and bhubaneswar local sightseeing. Pre-Book Your Taxi Online, Pick up Available from Puri Railway Station, Puri Bus Stand, and Other Locations of Puri . Our Puri Konark Bhubaneswar taxi fare is Very reasonable & Provides 24 Hours Car rental Services from Puri.
Pick up from puri hotel or puri railway station, then you will redirect to see world famous Konark Sun Temple. On the way you will see Ramchandi temple which is situated on the sea shore of bay of bengal. Here you will find spirituality among beauty of nature. Then you will get few minutes at Chandrabhaga Beach,
At last enjoy beautiful scrupture of famous artistis at sun temple konark.
After visiting konark, you will stat your journey towards temple city Bhubaneswar, You will visit Dhauligiri a budhist stup on the way to Bhubaneswar.
1) Accommodation on twin share basis in the mentioned hotels or similar
2) Meals as per the itinerary. (B = Breakfast)
3) Transport in air conditioned vehicle for all sightseeing tours, arrival and departure transfers as per the itinerary.
4) Toll & parking taxes
5) Driver + vehicle + all petrol and fuel
1) Chilika Lake (Boating) Charges Extra
2) Any Airfare / Train Fare
3) Travel Insurance
4) Any other meals than those mentioned in the itinerary.
5) Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
6) Monument Entrance Fees, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion
7) Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
8) Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions and other unexpected reason
9) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
10) GST extra (as applicable)
1) After checking holiday package details sent via email id and website link, customer has to pay 10% of booking amount for hotel confirmation.
2) After receiving money, hotel details will be shared with contact details.
3) Customer has to verify hotel booking details as mentioned in the given package with hotel front office.
4) Customer has to notify to the company if there is any dissatisfaction with given hotel in respect to details shared in mentioned holiday package.
5) Company executive will clarify and solve the miscommunication upto the 100% satisfaction of customer.
6) In any case customer wants to change given property; Company executive will arrange alternative solutions as soon as possible.
7) Customer has to pay rest 40% of the package cost for booking confirmation within 24 hours of hotel confirmation.
1) Customer can cancel his / her booking within 24 hours of first 10% payment of hotel confirmation.
2) Customer has to share valid reason for cancellation.
3) 10% payment will be refunded within 24 hours.
4) After package booking confirmation, customer can also cancel his / her booking.
5) Refund amount of canceled holiday package will be calculated according to booked property cancellation policy, concerned agency for extra activity.
6) Refund amount will be credited to customer account within 7 working days.
Puri is most beautiful place to visit. Being the reign of Sri Jagannath Prabhu, Puri is one of the four most sacred piligrimage destinations in India (Char Dham). Sri Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Temple, Puri Beach, etc are the places to see in Puri that will surprise you.
Konark is known for world-famous Sun Temple, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also famous for a beach named Chandrabhaga.
Bhubaneswar, Konark and Puri makes the perfect Golden Triangle in Odisha (Orissa) that is the best tour plan to explore the real charm of Odisha tourism. During your Odisha golden triangle tour, you will visit the rich cultural heritage, temple architecture of Odisha, famous temples, sea beaches, natural wonders and above all the Oriya culture and traditions.
Konark Sun Temple
The Konark Sun Temple (also spelled Konarak) is a 13th-century Hindu temple dedicated to the sun god. Shaped like a giant chariot, the temple is known for the exquisite stone carvings that cover the entire structure.
The Konark Sun Temple is the most popular tourist destination in Orissa and has been a World Heritage Site since 1984. It is located in the village of Konark, which is 35km north of Puri on the coast of the Bay of Bengal.
Chandrabhaga beach is very close to the Konark temple. The Chandrabhaga Beach is usually a quiet retreat into nature's inviting arms and is popular with tourists looking for solitude to reflect upon their sojourn so far.
Ramchandi Temple is located on the way from Konark to Puri. It is a shrine of Godess and it is said that Lord Ram visited this temple. Behind the temple they have boating facility. Could not stay longer in this place as had to move to Puri. Nice place to visit.
There are many small temples which are functional or non functional within walking distance from the Lingaraj temple. Some of them are Koti theetheshwara, which has a huge holy pond in front of it ;Parshuram temple, Kedar Gouri temple, Mukteshwar and sidheshwar.
Khandagiri broken hill. It is located opposite to Udaya giri caves. There is a functional temple there dedicated to Kali, Durga and Hanuman. There is also a Jain temple with 24 teerthankaras. It is very interesting to note the details of the Kali and Durga temple with significant sculptures along the walls.
The Nandankanan Zoo, just outside Bhubaneswar, has the world's largest "collection" of white tigers, a mutation almost always the result of close relatives breeding, now mostly in captivity.
They're not albinos, as their black (or chocolate brown) stripes indicate. Among the other effects of the recessive gene that gives them white rather than orange fur are: 1) They're always cross-eyed. 2) They're larger than their "normal" tigers.